Currently we are looking for people who primarily shop for food at grocery stores to participate in a series of focus groups. Sign up securely through the link to the right —>
The goal of the focus groups is to better understand the challenges and outlooks of grocery store shoppers and why shoppers might choose traditional shopping outlets over buying direct from farmers at farmers’ markets or through CSAs. These focus groups are a part of a larger USDA-grant-funded project that in part aims to better understand the motivations, challenges and preferences of consumer food purchases.
Upcoming, focus groups:
- Kansas City, MO – Rescheduled for August 9th. Details coming soon.
- Lincoln, NE – 10:30 – Noon on Saturday, August 9th at the Embassy Suites, 1040 P Street.
- Omaha, NE – TBD
- Rural Nebraska #1 – TBD
- Rural Nebraska #2 – TBD
Register to participate in a focus group by contacting Jessica Scott, extension research associate, toll free at 855-270-0742 or ScottJR@missouri.edu. Participants may also register securely using the link in the upper right part of this page —>
We successfully wrapped up focus groups in the Northern Ozarks and Old Trails regions of Missouri -
- Rolla – Done! Fantastic Group. Thank you all for coming!
- Salem – Done! Great Discussion. Couldn’t get these done without your input!
- Houston – Done! We had a great time in Houston. Thank you all for coming and giving such good input!
- Higginsville - Done! Super group and discussion! Thank you all!
- Marshall – Done! Thank you for coming!
- Carrollton – Done! Great feedback!
Thank you to all participants who have made our project a success thus far.